Anna Troisi is taking our lecture today; advised by Liam to take us into the world of her work.
- Communicating an idea to someone who wants you to work for them Anna explains that there is a benefit to logging emails and interactions with the client.
- The explanation of your ideas is incredibly important; having the abstract describe the philosophical rather then the structured content of the work.
In Italy it is described that interaction with people are more socially acceptable than in the UK; Italians touching each other much more than lets say the British do.
A project Anna is creating inspired by here recognition of this (her moving the UK) is explained through smart phones;
“Said that you would touch smart phones more then you touch girls”
Inspiring a project; here she used her personal experience to start the bases of an idea…not necessarily leading to anything at the time, but for future reference she has logged it maybe to come back too.
Talk to me Digital Art
- Violet is the latest result in artificial intelligence, which can reproduce the capabilities of the human brain with greater speed and accuracy.
- She is an artificial linguistic entity. Activated at Derby, on 27/02/1985. Her instructor was none. He taught her to sing a song.
- You can type in questions and the Ai will answer them to the best of her ability.
Looking into the project that Anna has assisted on I find it very interesting, the work which goes into Ai systems is incredibly innovative and one day may stretch to huge lengths.
“Artificial intelligence (AI) is the intelligence exhibited by machines or software. It is an academic field of study which studies the goal of creating intelligence.”